Dealer Services/Consumer Sales
Posted by Crispi US on 01/16/2022
Industry Sector: Hunting/Shooting
Job Categories: Customer Service
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Contact Name: Jon Willis
Contact Phone: 844-527-4774
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $15/hr+ starting, DOE
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 25 miles
Job Description & Requirements
We are looking for someone eager to make an immediate impact while having the opportunity to grow and learn in the fastest growing footwear brand in the hunting industry. This open position will be required to work in our Lindon, Utah office. Crispi US (the North American distributor for Crispi) is a fast-paced and quickly growing company. Our culture is one where everyone, from the top down, pitches in to get things done and make a difference for our customers as we grow the Crispi brand.
This position may give way to advancement and growth within the company. This position will require that candidates be in direct daily contact with Crispi retail partners and customers; taking and processing their orders, providing product details, and finding solutions and answers to customer and retailer questions.
Other duties and strengths recommended for this position include:
- A background in the outdoors/hunting industry, to be able to relate to our customer base
- Proficiency on computers, with efficient and accurate typing
- A clear voice and positive phone presence, as well as the ability to multitask, problem solve, and be detail-oriented
- Ability to work well in a team environment and be willing to help in all aspects of day-to-day activity for the company
- Participation in industry trade shows and other events as opportunities arise with limited travel
- Medical benefits offered through Select Health
- 401k with company matching
- Employee discounts on gear as well as industry deal opportunities
- Full-time (40 hours per week on average), paid hourly
- Starting pay is $15/hr+ DOE with opportunity to quickly increase based on attitude, work ethic and proficiency.
- This position is in-house based in Lindon, Utah (Utah Valley)
About Crispi US
Crispi US is the North American distributor of Crispi Boots. We are a small distribution company with rapid growth and a passion for focusing on key retail distribution in the hunting industry with future expansion and growth in the outdoor and wildland firefighting areas.
Unlike most boot manufacturers in the current hunting space, Crispi began with its roots in the outdoor sport and hunting industry. Alessandro Marcolin's cutting edge vision began in 1975 when "Crispi Sport" was created in a small village at the foot of the Dolomites. Four decades later, Crispi is the result of a fusion between tradition and technology, talent and experience.
As a company, Crispi US is committed to creating a culture where everyone is willing to work hard, wear multiple hats, treat customers with respect and friendliness, help each other out and strive for excellence in all we do. Having fun and accomplishing the growth and expansion of the Crispi on behalf of Crispi Italy is our goal.