|Job Title: ||PR and Communications Manager
|Industry Sector: ||Bike
|Job Categories: ||Marketing
| Contact Information
Address: 17 Parkridge Road
Haverhill, MA 01835
Company Phone: 978-469-8409
Web Site: http://www.mavic.com
The Position: PR and Communications Manager
Job Title: Communication Manager
- Overall responsibility for Managing Mavic’s communication plan, budget and staff.
- Take a leading role in positioning Mavic as the leading brand and products with consumers and dealers.
- Execute the communications portion of the marketing plan to meet company objectives
- Manage the Interbike trade show including booth, events and staff.
- Define and drive the strategies needed to promote product stories to the market.
- Directly communicate with consumers via social media, PR and events
- Manage and Optimize the communications portion of the marketing budget
- Work closely with the Sports Marketing Manager and the Sales team to deliver a truly integrated communications strategy.
- Write, create, edit and manage all direct communications for Mavic Inc and assist on English language international communications
- Develop and implement a public relations strategy for the brand
- Trade show management including staff coordination, I&D supervision, and implementation of communication objectives for the show
- Create a media plan, following company objectives and budget.
- Train Mavic Inc employees on the entire range of mavic products.
- Manage and direct communications staff
- Organize product launches in conjunction with business objectives
Specific Environmental Constraints
- Significant travel
- Creativity within business objectives and budget guidelines
- Maximize staff to achieve results
Main Competencies/ Skills required
- Strong personal communication skills
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Understanding of Integrated marketing, public relations and media strategies
- Trade show and consumer show experience
- Ability to understand and follow the budgeting process
- Understanding and capabilities in Adobe brand creative products such as Illustrator, Photoshop, and In Design
Position Reports to: Marketing Director, Mavic Inc
Office Location: Haverhill, MA
Job Location: Haverhill, MA
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate: Yes
Willing to Travel: Yes
Required Experience Required: 3-5 years