|Job Title: ||Accessory Product Developer
|Industry Sector: ||Bike, Fishing, Fitness, Hunting/Shooting, Outdoor, Snow
|Job Categories: ||Design - Accessories
Management - Product
| Contact Information
Address: 100 Pine Street, 201
Bellingham, WA 98225
Company Phone: 360-738-3126
Web Site: http://www.tabarinc.com
The Position: Accessory Product Developer
Position: Product Developer
Location: Tabar Fownes Performance Group, Bellingham, WA
Position Type: Full Time
A diverse mid-level position is available working within a small design & development team, driving private label accessories for multiple brands. In this position, you will work closely with the team from initial concept through to bulk production. You will assist the team/client to develop new accessory lines, conceptualize new technical styles, participate in design and development meetings, communicate comments to overseas factories, maintain tech packs, help with team organization, and more. Adobe Illustrator experience is preferred. Applicants local to the NW Region are preferred. Relocation costs will not be provided.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with clients/team to develop accessory lines for private label brands
- Collaborate with the design team to conceptualize styles to fit client's lines
- Creates and maintains technical specification packages.
- Reviews prototypes against tech packs to evaluate fit, measurements, construction, quality, and design intent.
Maintain development process data in the PLM system. Training will be provided.
- Assist team with design related tasks, updating cads, color ways, logos, research and trend boards.
- Work on packaging and labelling specification packages.
Successful candidates will have:
- 3+ Years of relevant or equivalent experience
- An Associate degree in Fashion, Merchandising, Business, or related field
Knowledge of garment or accessory design, construction and manufacturing
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent computer skills, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Attention to detail, ability to multi task, be self-motivated and deadline driven
- Knowledge of technical materials and textiles desired
*Application Deadline July 2, 2018
The Job reports to the Director of Product Development
Country: United States, Bellingham, WA
Contact Names: Debbie Arthur, Nneka London-Browne
Phone: 360-738-3126 ext. 5001
E-mail: email@example.com; NLondon-Browne@fownesbros.com
Job Location: Bellingham, WA
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: 25 miles
Required to Relocate: Yes
Willing to Travel: Yes
Required Experience Required: 3-5 years