The Position: Growing E-Bike Startup Looking for a Sales Manager Rockstar - Remote OK!
Well, hello there!
We're so glad that you've come across this ad, as it may be the start of a beautiful [work] relationship!
Does this sound like you:
- Do you have an interest in cycling, technology, and ways that can get more people have a more active lifestyle?
- Do you truly enjoy helping people, solving problems and believe that the right interaction with a customer can make a world of difference?
- Are you experienced with working on bikes or have a passion for working all things mechanical?
- Do you want to be a part of a small, close knit start up team where your contributions are valued, appreciated and make a real impact?
If the answer is yes, then by all means - keep reading!
=== Who We Are ===
We are EVELO (www.evelo.com), a Seattle-based electric bicycle company that is focused on developing ways to make cycling more accessible to a wider range of the population by removing barriers that keep people from cycling in the first place (hills, age, fitness levels or even arriving to work sweaty).
We are fanatically focused on delivering a wonderful customer experience to everybody who comes in touch with our company, as we believe that a friendly, personal and emphatic customer service is really what makes the customers happy and companies achieve great things.
At a time when customer service is becoming more automated and less personal, we want to ensure that our customers and prospects can always reach a friendly, knowledgeable team member that will help them and answer their questions and concerns.
Our headquarters are based in Seattle, although 75% of our team works remotely from all over the U.S. and Canada.
We are looking for bright, ambitious individuals who want a job with direct impact and responsibility to join our team. pasting
We are looking for bright, ambitious individuals who want a job with direct impact and responsibility to join our team. Great work environment, competitive salary, up to 4 weeks of paid vacation, and stock options.
=== What's The Job? ===
The position we're hiring for is for: Sales Manager. The responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Handling incoming sales inquiries via email and phone.
- Educating potential customers and help them find the best solution for their needs.
- Following up with potential customers on an ongoing basis to see if there's anything we can do for them.
- Participating in various outdoor events to promote the company to demo the products and educate the consumers.
- As a small team, we all wear many different hats, so on any given day, you may be asked to help out with other tasks, be it handling a customer service call, helping out with fulfillment and shipping of accessories, or working on a project with another team member. We encourage all of our team members to get involved in all aspects of the company and contribute beyond the official job responsibilities.
=== The Logistics: ===
Location: Our office is located in the Madrona neighborhood of Seattle. If you are based in the Northwest area, we welcome you to work directly from our office. However, we are also open to remote employees anywhere in the country.
Hours: This is a full time role from 9am to 6pm PST.
Compensation: Full time salary, based on experience. Three (3) weeks paid vacation is also provided to all full-time employees, activated after 4 months of employment. This will be increased to (4) weeks after one year.
=== Are You Interested? ===
Wonderful! If you've made it this far, we'd love to hear from you.
To apply, please click on the link below to submit your resume and cover letter and answer the questions presented at the end.
Thank you and we really look forward to hearing from you!
Job Location: Kent, WA
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: Yes
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate: No
Willing to Travel:
Required Experience Required: None
Contact Name: Boris Mordkovich
Job Application Web Site: https://evelo.workable.com/jobs/418442/candidates/new