|Job Title: ||Customer Service Advisor
|Industry Sector: ||Bike, Outdoor, Snow
|Job Categories: ||Customer Service
The Position: Customer Service Advisor
Active Brands North America represents some of the finest ski and outdoor brands including Kari Traa, Sweet Protection and Bjorn Dahlie. The brands were introduced in North America three years ago and have grown quickly to become leading brands that are sold through 600+ retailers across North America. If you like to be around people who share your passion for the outdoors and an active lifestyle, you’ll like Active Brands.
Active Brands is a global sporting goods/apparel company based in Norway with offices in Europe and North America. We are growing quickly, and this position is a new addition to our North America team. Our office is based in Broomfield, Colorado, located between Denver and Boulder.
Customer Service Advisor
As a core member of our customer service team you will be the face of Active Brands to our retailers and sales professionals in the North American market. Our customers have high expectations, so your perfectionism will come in handy. You are UBER organized with a keen eye for the smallest details. Your positive energy is infectious and you love the outdoor industry. Do we have your attention yet?
What you’ll be doing:
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Manage and edit orders for price and availability, style/color accuracy, and shipping within specific timelines
- Answer customer/dealer calls and e-mails regarding orders. Answer questions about product technical features, availability and other information. Inform customers of ship dates, anticipated delays, and any additional information. Recommend products based on knowledge of complete product lines, features, functionality and intended style combinations.
- Follow up on orders to ensure delivery by specified dates.
- Resolve customer/dealer order problems such as exchanges, refused orders and status of customer issues following current policies and procedures.
- Investigate and resolve warranty inquiries
- Answer calls/inquiries to e-comm orders
- Work as an extension of our warehouse partner to coordinate orders and expedite shipping processes
- A college degree in business or a related discipline.
- At least 3 years of customer service experience in the wholesale/distribution industry – we’d love someone from the outdoor, ski and/or apparel industry
- An amazing command of the English language – spelling, grammar, sentence structure, etc.
- Advanced level experience with Order Entry/Inventory ERP software – we use Zendesk and Navision/MS Dynamics
- Guru level Excel skills and demonstrated competency with other Microsoft Office tools
- Self-directed, resourceful, with an agile mind – you can switch priorities quickly and your memory is remarkable
- Experience with warranty handling is plus
- Uncommonly organized – with a brain that thinks in terms of process efficiency
- Friendly, outgoing, engaging personality – you genuinely like working with people and you have a good sense of humor
- Passionate about making deadlines
- Competitive salary with full benefits
- Generous time off so that you’ll stay balanced
- An incredible team of professionals to hang out with every day
- Attractive annual stipend for our awesome gear, apparel, and accessories!
Job Location: Broomfield, CO
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate: Yes
Willing to Travel: No
Required Experience Required: 3-5 years