Digital Marketing Coordinator
Posted by Rock Solid Trail Contracting, LLC on 03/17/2023
Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Marketing & Digital Marketing
Company Type: Recreation
Country: United States
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
DEPARTMENT: Planning + Design Department
REPORTS TO: Design Project Manager
Rock Solid Trail Contracting is increasing our digital brand presence and is looking for a qualified candidate to join us.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will play a key role in our efforts to evolve and grow our brand, marketing strategies and marketing content. We are looking for someone who loves storytelling through digital media. Our work is building world-class mountain bike trails and experiences, so bonus points if you have experience in the cycling or outdoor recreation industries.
Our ideal candidate should be creative, organized and an excellent multimedia communicator. The Coordinator will drive our digital campaigns, improve our digital communications with clients, and encouraging business growth and opportunities by helping us tell our story.
The person in this role will work with team members across the company, and should be comfortable presenting and discussing their ideas and concepts with others. Company vision and brand identity will come from the company President, and specific campaigns and deliverables will be hashed out with members of the Planning, Design and Construction departments.
This position is based in our office in Bentonville, AR.
Please be prepared to submit examples of copy and/or media content you have prepared, if requested.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
Creative Content Development
· Develop creative copy and storytelling
· Manage social media content, communications and accounts for Rock Solid
· Manage web content, including catalogs and portfolios, for Rock Solid
· Create, curate and manage digital media content, including photos, video and graphics
· Assist with graphic design needs for proposals
· Work with team members to gather content from the field, occasionally in remote locations
Marketing Strategy and Campaigns
· Provide editorial plans for web and social campaigns, then implement the plans
· Analyze successes and trends and provide recommendations for improved strategic planning
· Drive our narrative and story on our web and social channels to improve digital communication with clients
· Research market trends and develop plans for adapting our strategy to meet company goals
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
We will consider resumes from candidates who can demonstrate their ability to meet the duties and responsibilities listed above.
· Professional social media management experience
· Professional digital media content creation experience
Demonstrate experience developing plans for and executing web and social campaigns
About Rock Solid Trail Contracting, LLC
Rock Solid Trail Contracting is an LLC based out of Copper Harbor,
Michigan and Bentonville, Arkansas, dedicated to creating the best
trails in the industry. Since 2014, Rock Solid has built hundreds of
miles of trail in the United States concentrated mostly in Midwestern
states like Arkansas, Michigan and Minnesota. Recognized as one of the
largest and highest quality mountain bike trail building companies in
the country that can create destination worthy trail systems and elevate
hometown trail systems into regionally recognized status.