Confidential Company on 03/16/2023
Industry Sector: Outdoor
Job Categories: Management - Sales
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods
State: CO, FL, NC, SC, TX
Country: United States
Required Experience: 5 - 7 years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $85,000 - $125,000
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: Yes
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
We are dedicated to our mission and passionate about collaboration, moving quickly, and breaking down barriers, leveraging technology, eliminating bureaucracy, and constantly striving to evolve. Our cultural foundation is built on trust, teamwork, quality, sustainability, and integrity.
Who We Are Looking For:
Experienced Sales Manager with strong business development skills to join the team. We are seeking sales-driven individuals with excellent negotiating techniques and extensive sales management skills that have a passion for the outdoors. If that describes you, then this is the perfect place for you. Apparel industry experience is required.
This is a full-time, exempt, remote position with travel to headquarters as needed.
Applicants are required to be physically located in: Texas, Colorado, North/South Carolina, or Florida
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive product sales by developing, identifying, and securing relevant direct sales opportunities
- Extensive experience working with B2B accounts and distributors
- Prepare and analyze sales reports and data related to sales trends, volumes, and performance vs the established plan
- Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce long term market share
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities
- Improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Prepare sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client based expansion
- Account management of orders and assigned accounts
- Complete understanding of the product line and customer base
- Travel when necessary to attend various expos and events
- Create and maintain healthy and successful long term business relationships with accounts
- Provide direction, input, and feedback on sales trends, colors, styles, and sell-through
- Collaborate with the Sales, Design, and Marketing team to develop new products
- Keep up to date on competitors and brands within the marketplace and communicate findings
- Back-up the sales assistant when necessary
Who You Are:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills
- Complete understanding of sales and merchandise strategies
- Ability to fully understand customer needs
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrated in depth sales and marketing techniques and financial principles
- Intermediate to Advance Microsoft software suite user
- Bachelor’s degree in administration or sales and marketing or related field a big plus
- 5-10 years experience in sales management, merchandising, marketing
- Extensive knowledge of buying methods and negotiating techniques
- Need to be located in: Texas, Colorado, North/South Carolina, or Florida
What We Offer:
Competitive Pay – We believe in rewarding success and showing our employees just how much they’re valued in a variety of different ways, including compensation.
Health and Wellness – There’s nothing basic about our comprehensive health and wellness programs and offerings. While at work and t play, we aim to support a healthy lifestyle.
Time away from work – Sometimes we need time away to be with family, enjoy our hobbies, focus on our health or just simply recharge. We are committed to helping out employees create a work-life harmony!
Growth and Development – We are constantly seeking to offer opportunities and support for personal and professional development.
Financial planning and wellbeing – No matter what financial goals our employees have set, we want to help them get there. We offer access to benefits, programs and education to help our employees to protect income, pay for expenses and invest in the future. Including a generous 401(k) match!
Extras, discounts, and perks – Generous discounts to our company and related companies ,is just one of the cool extras we offer!
Equal Opportunity Employment