Posted by J&J Service Partners on 02/06/2023
Industry Sector: Outdoor
Job Categories: Sales - Company Rep & Support
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
Country: United States
Required Experience: 5 - 7 years
Contact Name: JOHN LIANG
Contact Phone: 14252684212
Business Phone: 14252684212
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: Yes
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 50+ miles
Job Description & Requirements
The Sales Manager is responsible for growing sales with current customers, generating sales with new customers, and managing a team of independent sales representatives. The customers consist of small dealers, major retail chains, and wholesale distributors. This person should be a relationship master, a leader, detail oriented, and highly motivated. The position is based at J & J’s office in Tukwila, WA and may require travel up to 70% of the time. The travel will consist of domestic trips around the U.S. to conduct meetings with customers and exhibit at trade shows with occasional international trips.
· Drive year-over-year sales increase for current customer base.
· Identify new markets and generate sales with new wholesale partners.
· Make outbound calls and emails to new and existing customers.
· Assist with creating various B2B sales and marketing materials.
· Forecast sales and communicate inventory demand to purchasing team.
· Manage sales team consisting of internal employees and independent sales representatives.
· Travel domestically and internationally to conduct product line reviews and exhibit at trade shows.
· Complete vendor agreements, new product setup forms, advertising agreements and all related documents for customers.
· Assist the company’s marketing and shipping departments as needed.
· Provide customer service to wholesale clients and consumers as needed.
About J&J Service Partners
J & J Service Partners LLC is the US branch of a Chinese company located outside of Seattle, WA with factories headquartered in Guangdong China. The parent company has over 25 years of advanced manufacturing OEM/OBM/ODM in illumination tools, cutlery, hand tools, and specialized equipment for military, law enforcement, first responder, tactical and outdoor applications.