Operations / Logistics Coordinator - Supply Chain
Posted by Bote LLC on 11/04/2022
Industry Sector: Action, Fishing, Lifestyle, Outdoor
Job Categories: Operations
Company Type: Accessories, Apparel/SoftGoods, HardGoods/Equipment, Recreation, Retailer
City: Miramar Beach
Required Experience: 5 - 7 years
Contact Name: Jake Fuller
Business Phone: 850.502.2903
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
BOTE is seeking an Operations/Logistics Coordinator to join our staff at our Ft. Walton Beach warehouse and Miramar headquarters (time split between locations as directed by supervisor). We are looking for someone with high integrity that has the desire to learn our business and help us continuously improve our distribution model from warehouse performance to inventory integrity to selecting and developing relationships with logistics providers that best fit our business.
· Manage all aspects of Asia (or Source location) supply planning, order management, shipping coordination from initiation (sales demand planning) to receipt of product at BOTE facilities
· In conjunction with Director of Operations and Asia team, develop annual production schedule; Develop production tracking to ensure Asia supply chain is meeting production schedule (S&OP KPI)
· Assist in development and verification of production and shipping schedules from Asia team
· Research and resolve any issues and identify solutions to improve processes and reduce costs
· Ensure inventory accuracy by participating in management directed spot counts throughout the year
· Place purchase orders with Asia team coordinating source of supply; work with Asia team to understand production timing and eliminate bottlenecks related to outbound shipping
· Work with 3PL/Freight forwarder to plan and coordinate timing of product receipts into BOTE warehouse facilities
· Establish and maintain effective professional and consultative relationships at all levels throughout the organization
· Support the fulfillment of forecasted demand by SKU for key B2B accounts
· Work collaboratively with Operations and Sales teams to ensure demand is loaded into POs for
production and within stated lead times.
· Assist with order management (EDI, SPS), routing set up and fulfillment of orders, through direct warehouse fulfillment, POE shipment and 3PL distribution
· Take ownership order book to ensure accurate demand forecast, pricing, and timing.
· Ensure timely communication to logistics and manage ship windows and cancelations
· Timely communication with internal logistics team and B2B Accounts to ensure Sales Orders are picked up on time and 100% fulfilled.
· Provide UCC128 labels for all POE/FOB shipments
· Monitor and report on-time delivery performance and communicating to accounts if product is
Support B2B sales goals through timely fulfilment, proactive communication and analysis of
· production data.
· Monitor sell through data, market trends and other data points to maximize opportunities and mitigate risk.
· Support and learn how to demand plan by account.
· Maintain SKU data and SKU Content integrity across top B2B Accounts and Marketplace through
· set ups and routine data audits, content audits.
· Learn and master SPS fulfilment processes
· Comfortable working part of the day in warehouse environment if needed
Position Type: Full Time
Reports to: Director of
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate: Yes
About Bote LLC
WHO WE ARE
Our lives have always been surrounded by water. Magda grew up swimming 4-6 hours a day training to become a 3-time collegiate National Champion at Auburn University while I, with much less acclaim, grew up fishing, swimming, skiing, hunting and doing everything I could to be on the water. We love the water so much, that less than a year after college we both decided to move to Destin, FL together. As life goes, we made the move, got married and found great careers.
Destin is not your typical 'Florida' It's a smaller town, more connected to Alabama than Miami and with a 'slower' pace. The local culture has influences from all over, but it definitely has its own style and flavor. Old school charter fishing boats, kayaking, water-skiing, surfing; water is the epicenter of the Destin lifestyle, which fit us perfectly.
We first tried stand up paddling in late 2008 and loved the "idea"…but hated the product; both form and function. All of the boards we tried were the same thing but with a different name. They were all basically giant, unstable, surfboards. It was around that time that I looked at Magda and said, "We can make this better; we can make a board that stands apart."
I wanted a board that was stable enough to fish from, yet paddled efficiently. A board that could hold a cooler for my beer. A board that was simple, fresh and fit our lifestyle. A board that virtually anybody at any age could paddle with ease. It needed the capabilities of a boat with the simplicity of a board. And, it needed to look good...really good.
So…we left our successful careers (Magda was a financial advisor and I was a Mechanical Engineer) and started making our boats, or what we decided to call "BOTE". All we had for funding was a cashed in 401K worth about 7 Grand, a pocket full of credit cards and a shit-ton of hard work ahead of us.
BOTE has become our life. From business to product we live it every second of every day. We call it our second child! We've been lucky enough to be surrounded with people and employees who share in our passion for the product. Many of them have been with us since day one. Luckily there are a lot of other people who also think our boards are great and because of that we've become a nationwide wide brand guided by our mission: "Stand Apart through industry-shaping innovation, fresh ideas and simplicity to create a product that defines a lifestyle."
CEO and Founder