Seadon.co Sales Representative
Posted by Seadon LLC on 09/13/2022
Industry Sector: Bike, Fitness, Lifestyle, Outdoor
Job Categories: Sales - Company Rep & Support
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods
State: CA, OR, SD, WA
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Contact Name: Andrew
Job Type: Independent Rep Positions
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: Yes
Job Seeker Must Live Within: Telecommute
Job Description & Requirements
Seadon.co is an Outdoor Clothing Company centered around creating quality clothing for outdoor sports enthusiasts. Established in 2021, has become a goal to become a household name around the world but more specifically, within the realm of outdoor activities. Our goal is to reduce the carbon footprint of humanity through ethical practice. We also donate 1% of product sales to nonprofit organizations that use it for real bottom-line action. Our employees pride themselves on giving our customers outstanding customer service and a selection of the finest clothing the outdoor industry has to offer.
Seadon is currently located in Hong Kong, so the position will functionally be remote to allow for to join our team and work from anywhere in the world. We are looking for sales members to join our team who believe in our brand not just sell our products. If you think you have what it takes to join our team and sell our products, we welcome you to our family.
- We are seeking sales reps located in the Northwest United States
- Coordinate and process new and returning customers’ orders.
- Represent the Seadon name as if it were your own.
- Promote our brand to generate sales and revenue
- Create partnerships with like-minded associates to spread the word about us.
- Collaborate with the sales team to create, develop, and execute marketing initiatives
- Cover Letter / Resume with existing portfolio, ideally with brand that are not competitive with our intents.
- Minimum 3-years outdoor retail experience
- 1-2 years of experience as a brand or tech sales representative preferred.
- Ability to present products and conduct in-store or virtual showings.
- Previous experience in retail buying for the outdoor industry.
- Self-starter and able to work with limited supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent computer skills and experience with MS Office (especially Excel) and POS Systems.
- Must exhibit and high degree of flexibility (and flexibility goes both ways), maintain a solution driven focus in challenging situations, adapt quickly to changing business requirements.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule while working remotely.
- Proven skills as an effective communicator and negotiator.
- Passion to improve the environment and use ethical business practices.
About Seadon LLC
There comes a time when only the great outdoors can soothe the soul by switching our urban HiFi frequency to the Lo-fi vibe of mother nature. Real moments of recalibration from the land to the sea – the very definition of the word, SEADON. Our story is one reflected through far-off travels around the world; hiking, climbing, paddling and surfing in desirable destinations that lured us through their sheer, natural beauty. But it was on these adventures that we all noticed something universally global. Pollution, waste and environmental destruction was on the rise and it was time to act – somewhere, somehow, we would help to make a definable difference in preserving our planet. Together, we can now move the needle for the good of the earth by embracing ethically produced outdoor goods. Everything SEADON does comes from our ethos to keep it sustainable; from the land to the sea. No shortcuts. No compromise.