Amazon Content and Merchandising Specialist - Osprey, Cascade Designs
Posted by Summit Sales NW on 05/19/2022
Industry Sector: Outdoor
Job Categories: Design - Graphic, Ecommerce Management, Marketing & Digital Marketing, Social Media - Digital Marketing
Company Type: RepAgency
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000 | Year
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: Yes
Job Seeker Must Live Within: Telecommute
Job Description & Requirements
Amazon Content and Merchandising Specialist
The Amazon Content and Merchandising specialist at Summit Sales NW is responsible for executing and optimizing brand and product presentation on the Amazon platform. Their primary objective is to deliver marquee customer experiences that drive awareness and promote sales in alignment with the vision and expectations of our vendor partners.
The ideal candidate will have a marketing background and direct experience with SEO, graphic design, copywriting, and data analytics. A passion for the outdoors and involvement in our core sports of hiking, backpacking, skiing, and climbing are preferred.
· Create product detail pages for new products making use of available product descriptions, specifications, and images
· Optimize product pages for clarity, effectiveness, and SEO performance
· Leverage existing brand and product imagery to develop informative and engaging enhanced product and brand content
· Use available platform tools to maintain a Brand Store presence that is consistent with brand guidelines and customer expectations
· Analyze and report on product ranking, performance, and other KPI’s
· Participate in the creation and management of advertising strategies and coordinate with organic search
· Attend national trade shows and seasonal sales meetings
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in marketing or a relevant field
· 2+ years marketing experience
· Excellent communicator and able to work effectively in teams or alone
· Proven experience in content development, distribution, and associated computer skills
· Proficiency with Adobe creative suite, photography, and videography
· A passion for the outdoors and involvement in our core sports of hiking, backpacking, skiing, and climbing.
· Outdoor Industry marketing, sales, or related experience.
· Must reside in the Pacific or Mountain time zones.
· Willing to work days that exceed standard business hours and weeks that exceed forty hours.
About Summit Sales NW
Based in Seattle, WA, Summit Sales NW represents some of the best brands in the outdoor industry. We are a passionate team of outdoor professionals with history as buyers, guides, managers, and marketers who strongly believe in honesty, effectiveness, and timeliness to help our business partners grow and thrive.
Representing: Osprey, Cascade Designs, SCARPA, Norrøna, G3, The Landmark Project