Posted by BlackStrap Industries on 05/18/2022
Industry Sector: Action, Lifestyle, Outdoor, Snow
Job Categories: Design - Graphic, Editorial-Video-Photo, Marketing & Digital Marketing
Company Type: Accessories, Apparel/SoftGoods
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 50+ miles
Job Description & Requirements
BlackStrap Industries is a US-made ski, snowboard & outdoor activewear based in Bend, Oregon. Come join the BlackStrap team where you can live, work, and play.
BlackStrap is looking to hire a motivated, creative, digital marketing guru with a love for the outdoor industry and a background in content development & optimization for digital/social marketing to fill this core position in the Marketing Department at BlackStrap. The Graphic Designer is an in-house position at BlackStrap’s worldwide headquarters in Bend, OR, and will work directly with the Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) & Content Team to maintain, improve and develop BlackStrap’s digital ecosystem (visual, brand voice, product features, etc.). This position plays a crucial role in developing BlackStrap’s look, feel and voice that drives the positive digital customer, retailer & partner experience worldwide.
You will develop, manage & catalog a wide assortment of digital assets contributing to the development and success of various digital marketing efforts including newsletters, e-commerce, product listings, SEO/SEM, social/digital outlets & direct contact to support outside vendors. Seasonally, you will collaborate with marketing, creative & art teams on go-to-market strategies, developing and implementing direct marketing campaigns focused on driving traffic, increasing engagement, and improving key analytics. Proven hands-on experience in digital marketing & content creation/development is required.
Duties and Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
· Supporting the DMM and other departments with projects, campaigns, and events
· Create engaging, SEO-friendly content supporting various BlackStrap digital landscapes (website, newsletters, blogs, B2C contact, and customer experience).
· Utilize a wide range of techniques to create optimized content including Motion graphics, video editing, digital graphics, typeset & exporting.
· Contribute to the seasonal brand planning process by developing and implementing the eCommerce and eCommunications strategy.
· Constantly explore and optimize the consumer journey to improve engagement and conversion analytics.
· Contribute to seasonal/monthly/weekly website update schedule with optimized content, banners, new products, promotions, product videos, blog entries, and other noteworthy news and information.
· Assist the DMM in the implementation of CRM strategy, gaining customer insight through market research, data management, analysis, and interpretation including fielding inquiries from customer contact forms, product & service reviews, and moderation of User Generated Content.
· Monitor performance benchmarks for all digital activity analysis and report results on a weekly and monthly basis which will feed into strategy, planning, and decision making.
· Perform backend/data management & cataloging processes, including databases, spreadsheets, and project scope outlines.
Requirements and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Digital Marketing or related field required
· 4+ years of experience in Content Development and Digital Marketing
· Excellent Hard Skills in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, etc.) is essential.
· Experience with Google Analytics/Ads, B2C platforms, website development, and SEO best practices is ideal.
Send your resume, cover letter, relevant portfolio of work, and a brief introductory note telling us why you’re passionate about this role, to the email provided in this ad.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 - $48,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Content development & Digital Marketing: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
About BlackStrap Industries
BlackStrap Industries is a US-made ski, snowboard & outdoor activewear company that makes products to protect you from the elements and keep you outdoors and adventuring longer. BlackStrap is a privately held company that believes in innovation, sustainability, and strong relationships with our employees, vendors, consumers, and the planet.
Based in Bend, Oregon, in the heart of the Cascade Mountain range, with a small team we work collaboratively to release new exciting products year over year that help to keep people in the outdoors longer. Come join the BlackStrap team where you can live, work, and play.