Customer Service Representative
Posted by Nidecker NA on 05/09/2022
Industry Sector: Snow
Job Categories: Customer Service
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Seasonal Part Time
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 25 miles
Job Description & Requirements
Customer Service representative
Seasonal Position - July through March (9mo.)
Scope of Position
Join our growing team of Direct-to-Consumer specialists. You will be responsible for handling daily comments and concerns for US and Canadian customers in both wholesale and direct to consumer business. This position demands the need to be organized, very patient, understanding of situations and communicative with customers to help solve issues and spread the excitement of our brands.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage a large amount of incoming phone calls and emails related to product inquiries, warranty claims and E-commerce.
· Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customers issues, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
· Build relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
· Work closely with our customer service manager and warranty manager to ensure all areas of the business are operating smoothly throughout the course of the season.
· Learn and use Nidecker US’s ERP system and various plugin platforms from our service providers
· Fulfill all Spare Parts orders and assist in occasional warranty claims and processes. Currently handling warranty claims for all three brands from May 1 to September 1.
· Assisting sales manager in certain tasks from shipping projects to inventory and sale of demo and closeout product.
· Misc. Clerical Duties
Education and Experience
· 2+ years of relevant work industry experience, preferably in snowboard retail
· Extensive knowledge and understanding of snowboarding and the snowboard industry
Skills and Abilities
· Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Personable, willingness to learn and a good sense of humor
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About Nidecker NA
Nidecker North America - Truckee, California.
Home of Jones Snowboards, Yes Snowboards, and Now Bindings.