Senior Website Manager
Posted by Camelbak on 04/26/2022
Industry Sector: Action, Bike, Fishing, Fitness, Hunting/Shooting, Outdoor, Snow, WaterSports
Job Categories: Ecommerce Management, Management
Company Type: Recreation
Required Experience: 5 - 7 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: Yes
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
This is an opportunity for a technically proficient, detail oriented multi-tasker with digital expertise to grow CamelBak’s online presence and optimize online consumer experience. You will manage the process, implementation, and maintenance of the CamelBak.com website. Responsibilities include determining optimal website user experience, sales forecasting and overall website content management. You will also directly manage Salesforce Commerce Cloud and other website tools in collaboration with our corporate development teams, provide thought leadership, and identify trends and implement best practices for the CamelBak.com. The Senior Website Manager does not own but is a major influencer on the look and feel of our website and will work hand in hand with our Brand Marketing team to deliver a world class website experience for our end consumers. This position reports directly to the Director of Ecommerce.
Serious candidates should have experience in these areas: Salesforce Commerce Cloud Website Production, Product Catalog Management, Online Merchandising, Website Analytics and SEO best practices.
- Develop, manage, and own the processes for website product content assets, landing page, seasonal promotion implementation and merchandising campaign integration (ex: site headers, promotions, taxonomy and navigation of category, family, and product pages).
- Provide expertise and recommendations for product launch campaigns based on GTM strategy co-created with the brand marketing team.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders in marketing, creative and customer service; anticipate and resolve issues regarding schedules and deliverables.
- Manage marketing campaign execution on site to ensure merchandising designs are aligned with brand expectations while following website usability best practices.
- Coordinate team members and resources to lead ecommerce/web projects through to fruition such as improved website functionality and website optimization development projects.
- Track and communicate standard website KPIs such as traffic, category conversion, bounce rate, AOV, abandon cart, etc. to eCommerce, Marketing teams and other internal stakeholders.
- Use site analytics and financial reporting analysis tools (i.e. Google Analytics) to develop strategies to improve agreed upon KPIs.
- Proactively forecast and report learnings on all brand and e-comm driven programs to increase performance and influence future creative and tactical executions
- Drive on-site conversion rate optimization and A/B testing initiatives to facilitate a test & learn culture
- Build online website performance dashboards and ensure all reporting is actionable and every investment is delivering the optimal return against defined objectives
- Develop and cascade website performance goals to team to ensure alignment and effective testing of functional website elements
- Manage direct report(s), working collaboratively and respectfully to achieve team objectives and providing coaching to support development
- Ensure eCommerce initiatives are launched on time and meet initial requirements, keeping teams and management notified of progress and any potential deviations from project schedules (deliverables, milestone dates, resources, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business or related field
- Minimum 5+ years in ecommerce website operations and process development, product catalog management tools and merchandising
- Minimum 5+ years in website content management systems, web editorial calendars and online project management
- Demonstrated understanding of digital production and release processes, including direct experience with Salesforce digital tools and Digital Asset Management tool technologies.
- Good understanding of role of content and SEO in long term website success
- Excellent oral /written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 3 yrs Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience required
- Intermediate to expert competency working with Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Google Analytics
- Experienced user of Salsify, Endeca, Brand Central or similar PIM and Digital asset management tools.
- Ability to work well independently and within a multi-functional team
- Deadline-oriented with a strong work ethic and the ability to multi-task and deliver with accuracy
- Ability to take analysis into action, execute timelines and provide timely solutions
- Curiosity to find the root causes of issues and able to resolve them
As indicated by responsibilities; ability to handle multiple priorities. Computer terminal use 6 hours per day. Moving boxes of products for shipping. Ability to lift 25 pounds unassisted. Standard Office.
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Postings are not intended for distribution to or use in any jurisdiction, country or territory where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another jurisdiction, country or territory. We reserve the right to limit our Postings in any jurisdiction, country or territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
At this time, Vista Outdoor is closely monitoring the developments on the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) COVID-19 workplace rule regarding COVID-19 vaccination or testing. You will not be asked any questions regarding these items during application.
U.S. CamelBak Products, LLC is an American outdoor equipment company based in Petaluma, California, best known for its hydration products, such as hydration packs and water bottles. CamelBak is also a supplier of protective gear, and other products to the U.S. military.