Posted by Dero/Everlast on 04/19/2022
Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Sales - Company Rep
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
Required Experience: 0 - 1 year
Job Type: Hourly
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
The Sales Administrator is a member of the Dero sales team. This individual will work with other members of the dealer sales team to increase sales and meet monthly and annual sales goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond promptly to sales and product inquiries, support via incoming phone traffic and email.
- Prepare detailed, account-specific sales quotes.
- Receive and process purchase orders.
- Contact customers to answer any queries or obtain missing information.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records.
- Direct feedback from customers to relevant departments.
- Support the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested.
- Follow-up with customers regarding sales related projects.
- Monitor personal sales goals and develop innovative ideas to meet sales goals.
- Work with production and shipping to make sure timelines and quality goals are met.
- Prepare CAD layouts of installation locations (training provided).
- Excellent phone skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (excel, word, PowerPoint, general graphics)
- Self-directed and ambitious
- High energy with a bias towards action
- Can-do, helpful attitude
- Willing to work in a team/group environment
- Professional verbal and written communication style
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines
- Ability to manage sales goals and budget numbers
- Attention to detail
Education and/or Experience
·Entry level in sales/marketing with some prior experience in sales.
Minimal travel required.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as construction plans and specifications. Must have the ability to work with spreadsheets.
Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint software. Dero will provide AutoCAD training
Dero a PlayCore Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Dero, a PlayCore Comany, designs innoviative, high-quality, and functional bicycling infrastructure that people rely on every day: bike racks, bicycle storage, public bike repair, and street desing amenities. Real-world insight from the bike-centric lives of their employees influences all aspects of design. Dero takes pride in their American-madecrasftsmansip, sustainable practicies, excellent customer service and expertise.
Everlast, a PlayCore Company designs climbing walls, along with our hand holds, mats, safety features, curriculum and accessores. We will enable you to develop the best possible climbing program. We have been working with educators and youth serving agencies for over 30 years to bring the benefits of school climbing walls to facilities throughout the US. We believe that climbing provides physical, emotional, social and academic benefits.