That is exactly who we are and who we make our eyewear for. Our mission is to provide technically advanced eyewear to enthusiasts of all sports and outdoor activities. We design, test, and torture our product to enhance your sport whether you’re running a 5k, riding your first century or playing 18 holes on Sunday. Tifosi defines us; we are enthusiasts about our product, our sport, and our fun.
Director of Sales
Posted by Tifosi Optics on 04/19/2022
Industry Sector: Bike, Fishing, Lifestyle, Outdoor, Snow
Job Categories: Management - Sales
Company Type: Accessories
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 50+ miles
Job Description & Requirements
Responsible for all activities related to the planning, organizing and controlling the revenue-generating function of the business by the sales teams (Independent Field Sales Representatives, Company Inside Account Managers and Customer Service staff), within company budget and profit ranges, and in a manner consistent with Tifosi Optics Core Values.
The Sales Director reports to the President of the company. This position will be located in Tifosi Optics headquarters, in Watkinsville, Georgia. Regular monthly field travel will be required with sales representatives to dealers nationwide.
Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of sales management experience, ideally in the sporting goods industry.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine field territories and staff accordingly. Create sales plans and budgets for field reps.
- Ongoing and consistent field rep communication, training and monitoring to ensure results vs. plan.
- Field Sales compensation and incentive program planning and execution.
- Work to maximize partnership between Field Sales Representatives and Inside Account Managers to maximize dealer call frequency and coverage from both sides.
- Compile information received in field from dealers and report trends to Tifosi management.
- Monitor and train inside team for better phone presentation skills, solicit team member input and devise promotions and plans to increase sales.
- Plan Annual Dealer Sales Program for each channel (Bike, Run, Golf, & Tactical) in conjunction with company management and in line with marketing objectives as determined by the Marketing Director.
- Participate in product line planning and pricing program with management, being mindful of company profit needs.
- Communicate input on marketing strategy and tactics needed for field success, including point of purchase displays, consumer support, advertising and marketplace branding.
- Segment key accounts and determine optimal company sales representation approach.
- Work with inside sales managers to develop and implement key account sales strategies and tactics.
- Implement and monitor key account prospecting for future growth.
- Work with company management and marketing team to plan and execute all trade shows company participates in annually.
Plan and execute Sales Representative Sales Meetings (in person or via Webinars) with company and marketing management, including all information presented to sales people
About Tifosi Optics
Tifosi Optics is an eyewear brand that stands for quality, style, function, and value. With the support and passion of our partners and customers, Tifosi has grown to become a recognized, relevant, and trusted brand in cycling, running, outdoor and golf.