Posted by Brush Creek Ranch on 04/02/2022
Industry Sector: Action, Bike, Fishing, Fitness, Hunting/Shooting, Outdoor, WaterSports
Job Categories: Dude - Guest Ranch Staff, Guide (raft,fish,bike hunt,horse etc.), Hospitality & Lodge Staff, Outfitter- Adventure Travel Staff
Company Type: Gym/Outfitter, Recreation, Service, TravelandTourism
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Contact Name: Sarah Wach
Job Type: Seasonal Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Activities guides accompany guests on their chosen activities. The guide is responsible for the guest and mitigating any risks that may present themselves. All Guides are cross-functional and will be asked to assist with and lead different activities each day. Guides must have a clean driving record and have a First Aid/CPR certification and pass a background check and drug screening. Most positions start in early May and end at the end of October. Compensation includes a salary wage, service end of year bonus), and room/board.
- Responsible for leading and guiding guests on their daily activities which include: hiking, mountain biking, ropes challenge course, paintball, SUP, archery, climbing, and Polaris ranger tours.
- Provide insight to the history of the region, plants, animals, and activities
- Depending on experience level, may play a role in guiding: ATVs, fly fishing, shooting, and/or bird hunting
- Guides help with events, transportation, and the arrival/departure of guests
- Responsibilities also include general ranch/trail work, including possibly creating new climbing routes, mountain biking trails, and hiking trails
- Requires operating ranch vehicles or ranger.
- Wide range of outdoor skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Preference is given to applicants with experience in a wide range of outdoor skills (hiking, mountain biking, ropes challenge courses, zip lines, paintball, Polaris ranger tours, etc.), although experience is not required
About Brush Creek Ranch
Experience the West while working at the #1 Luxury Resort in the U.S. Hiring for Summer 2022!
Brush Creek Ranch offers an unmatched luxury guest experience. Located in Southern WY, guests enjoy natural beauty, exclusive lodging, fine dining and outdoor adventures on 33,000 acres of the Platte Valley. Be part of a world class team that unites in our common love of the outdoors and being of service to guests that want to make the most of the great outdoors!
Located on the Wyoming/Colorado border in the heart of Wyoming’s southeastern Sierra Madre range.