Digital Ecommerce Manager
Posted by Club Ride Apparel on 01/19/2022
Industry Sector: Action, Bike, Fitness, Lifestyle, Outdoor
Job Categories: Marketing & Digital Marketing, Operations, Social Media - Digital Marketing
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods
City: Sun Valley / Hailey
Country: United States
Required Experience: 5 - 7 years
Contact Name: Mike Herlinger
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: Yes
Job Seeker Must Live Within: Telecommute
Job Description & Requirements
The Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for all areas of the Club Ride Apparel website , optimizing new and existinguser journeys on website and through direct contact initiatives and business collaborations that increase audience to meet company KPI's. The Ecommerce Manager will use data and other engagement tools to manage technologies and to brief optimizations into the development and design teams to ensure high conversion, a higher average order value and engagement. The Ecommerce Manager will have strong commercial acumen, be data passionate, and have great attention to detail.
• Product data management - ensure that all product data is on the Club Ride Apparel websites sites including images, descriptions, product detail, and prices.
• Manage the overall path to get product information and photography on to the site on time and ensure all involved teams within the business are aware of deadlines.
• Online Product Management – Ensure that products are merchandised while ensuring that products are simple to find, but yet maximizing sale opportunities.
• Ensure that all the back-end office work is done to maximize merchandising opportunities (such as attribute compilation for onsite filtering purposes)
• Maximize the profit contribution of e-Commerce sales with CFO through effective review and management of stock levels and accurate forecasting of sales
• Ensure inventory availability in advance of planned site launches, updates, marketing campaigns and promotional activity
• Online sales budget control and forecasting – identify and report on trends in trading performance and develop sales forecasts for peak trading periods online
• Web Analytics – monitor and measure site performance, while using this to make recommendation and improve performance with Digital team. Use Google Analytics to understand the Club Ride Apparel customer and the journey that they are taking
• Measure online conversion and identify tactics internally and with third parties to improve conversion rates.
• Provide weekly product status reports
• Report on product sales and think of tactics to improve sales
• Identify areas of underperformance and develop strategies to improve
• Monitor competitor and web sales trends to ensure web offer and experience is in line with customer expectations
• Ensure that the product strategies are supported by the marketing strategy for all trafficked channels - including SEO, PPC, Affiliates and Display working with 3rd party agencies
• Ownership of on-site merchandising, driving cross-/up-sell to increase UPT and AOV, with responsibility to analyze impact and optimize
• Collaborate with the content manger on optimizing the website customer experience / journey, feeding into decisions on content, functionality and layout across the site (e.g. homepage, navigation, PDP)
• Collaborate with the content team to upload content to the site
• Test and ensure that all the allocated merchandise is live on the site and functional at all times
• Coordinate product information from the buying teams for the product catalogues
• Ensure the correct classifications of product, ensuring all new styles are categorized correctly for the customer
• Track product imagery, copy and stock availability to ensure products are posted live on the website as soon as available in the warehouse
• Responsible for all product uploads and maintenance of catalogue manager including accurate and customer centric product descriptions and images
• Ensure product prices are correct on the live site at all times
• Coordinate and communicate pricing changes to the rest of the team
• Provide weekly sales and returns reports to the Head of Ecommerce
• Work with the CEO and CFO on identifying enhancements and issues.
• Manage AB and multi variant testing, identifying conversion tests and managing Demandware to implement and analyze.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills with a commercial drive
• Strong Shopify experience
• Excellent organizational and project management skills essential
• Technical experience with ecommerce platforms
• Excellent attention to detail
• Flexible and responsive to change
• Self-motivated, confident and assertive
• Possess a forward-thinking working ethic in order to drive the business forward
• Strong attention to detail.