Customer Service Representative
Posted by Bradshaw Taylor on 01/09/2022
Industry Sector: Action, Lifestyle, Outdoor, Snow
Job Categories: Customer Service
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods
Country: United States
Business Phone: 877 217 3535
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Customer Service Representative- North America
FLSA Status: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Type of Position: Full-Time
Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday with occasional required overtime
Reports to: Operations Director, North America
Pay Range: $18 - $20 per hour
Do you love the outdoors and enjoy being a part of what goes on behind the scenes at your favorite outdoor brands? Are you a go-getter who wants to be part of a fast-paced, fun-loving team of outdoor enthusiasts? Do you enjoy working with customers and problem solving? If you answered YES to any of these questions, we are looking for you!
At Bradshaw Taylor, we work with only the best, most-exciting brands in outdoor clothing and country equipment. As a family-run business founded in the United Kingdom, we are excited to expand into the United States and Canada. We are seeking dynamic team players to join us at our North American headquarters in Boulder, Colorado.
The Customer Service Representative will be the primary point-of-contact for our US and Canadian customers and sales representatives. This position will be responsible for the accuracy and maintenance of the order-to-cash workflows.
• Build and maintain strong, working relationships with consumers, retailers, independent sales representatives, and warehouse contacts.
• Be knowledgeable regarding our product range and services to assist retailer and consumer inquiries.
• Maintain an active presence in the phone queue during business hours.
• Answer customer and consumer inquiries via telephone and email.
• Ensure timely and accurate input of customer orders.
• Present available special offers or re-order opportunities to customers.
• Address customers logistical needs: shipment tracking, on-time delivery, shipment delays, lost shipments, returns, etc.
• Process customer payments.
• Assist with packing and shipping of sales samples.
• Attend seasonal, local tradeshows. Assists with setup and breakdown of the tradeshow booth.
• Meet, greet, and attend to the general needs of tradeshow attendees that approach our booth.
• Lift boxes from floor and shelves and transport them to the local shipping facility.
• Support our drive to have the best possible customer service and highest brand image.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficient in the use of email, word processing and spreadsheets.
· Experience using ERP and CRM systems.
· Able to type 50 wpm.
· Exemplary problem-solving and de-escalation abilities.
· Proud of your attention to detail and accuracy.
· Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
· Attend seasonal, local tradeshows; meet, greet, and attend to the general needs of tradeshow attendees that approach our booth. Tradeshows are within a 50-mile radius.
· Transport boxes to local facility.
· High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
· 2+ years’ experience working in a customer service oriented environment.
Working Environment and Physical Demands:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
This position requires lifting items of up to 40 pounds.
Also requires prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Noise level is standard of an office role.
· Social distancing guidelines in place.