Indp Rep: Luxury Hunting & Fishing Trips
Category: soft goods
State(s): AL, AK, AB, AZ, AR, BC, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MB, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NB, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NF, NC, ND, NS, OH, OK, ON, OR, PA, PI, QC, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, DC, WV, WI, WY
Product Line Description:
We are an entrepreneurial boutique luxury sporting travel company that is positioned for steady growth within a unique niche’ market. We are seeking a Senior Sales Consultant within our Luxury Sporting Travel Division. To learn about our company please see our website,
Senior Sales Consultant
The person we are seeking must be mature, confident, and self-reliant. He/she must be a self-starter and work independently from their home office or other location. Innate qualities include enjoying assisting others, detail oriented, professional, hard worker, committed, honesty, integrity, and responsible. Working with Celebrities may be required, therefore confidentiality must be adhered to. This is a full-time position.
Develop sales leads via self research, networking, industry associations, trade shows, etc. Generate sales by leveraging existing company and individual contacts and close sales through creative events and innovative initiatives. Collaborate with company to design unique trip events, sales proposals including corporate presentations and pricing.
· A passion for hunting and/or fishing.
· 3-5 years direct selling experience to a high-net worth demographic in the outdoor luxury sporting travel industry.
· Well connected within the luxury hunting/fishing industry, including corporate travel meeting/incentive planners, groups, and organizations.
· Strong organizational and customer service skills.
· Ability to work with little or no supervision or direction.
· Proven history of success in the industry including providing verifiable references.
Contact Name: Bob Svetich