|Job Title: ||Marketing Coordinator
|Industry Sector: ||Bike, Fishing, Hunting/Shooting, Outdoor
|Job Categories: ||Marketing
| Contact Information
Address: 1608 W Belmont Avenue, Suite 204
Chicago, IL 60657
Company Phone: 872 817 7303
Web Site: http://www.dexshell.us
The Position: Marketing Coordinator
DexShell is proud of its extensive range of technically advanced, trustworthy outdoor apparel accessories - seamless waterproof breathable socks, gloves and hats, which enables anyone who participates in active and extreme outdoor activities to pursue an enhanced experience in difficult and challenging weather and terrain, and minimizes the detrimental effects of these conditions on performance and enjoyment.
DexShell is seeking a Marketing Coordinator who is creative, tenacious, active in social media, hard-working, and an outdoor enthusiast who understands our target markets. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and managing content for social sites, manage contests and promotions, and website content that supports the marketing objectives. Providing support for communications activities - including but not limited to social media management, writing, editing, and research. You will create, execute, and track a social calendar and manage all the marketing department media (photo, written, video). The position is in house and part time although you may set your own hours within our business hours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute all DexShell social media activities - Facebook Twitter, Instagram (tweeting, sharing engaging, and liking, maintaining and increasing social reach) on a daily basis.
- Create written and video based content for social media platforms - Instagram stories, Facebook live and other platforms
- Apply excellent writing skills to customer-facing content such as product descriptions, blog posts, newsletters, forums, PR pitches and social media conversations
- Create copy for promotional and product based campaigns along with surveys and contests.
- Facilitate the social conversation through responding and engaging with social comments, sharing and posts.
- Ensure consistency of messages across multiple networks.
- Coordinate and execute the marketing calendar in relation to online activity. Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies
- Evaluate the effectiveness of content and adjust the plan accordingly through understanding consumer needs and analytics
- Analyze online efforts via Google Analytics and other tools.
- Ensure a cohesive brand message among all existing and future channels.
- Embody our brand
- Share our company’s vision through all forms of communication and cultivate it within our company.
Outdoor industry enthusiast strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree from a 4-year university, preferably in business, communications or marketing
- Experience desired 2-3 years of marketing and or social media project management skills and disciplines
- Knowledge of effective marketing using social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including writing copy
- Proven track record of excellence in digital marketing, with exceptional knowledge of digital channels, including search, mobile, social media, and email.
- Must possess a strong attention to detail.
- Must possess organizational and follow through skills
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Country: United States
Position Type: Part Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate:
Willing to Travel: Yes
Required Experience Required: 5-7 years
Contact Name: Kathy Rauhaus
Direct Phone: 872 817 7303 Ext.101