The Position: Marketing Traffic Coordinator-110381
Employee: Classification: Exempt
Department: Marketing Reports to: Marketing Creative Manager
The Traffic Coordinator is responsible for closely coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to manage the development and execution of creative projects to support business needs. The Traffic Coordinator will work with the Creative Manager to properly delegate projects to the creative team members based on current workload. The Traffic Coordinator manages creative requests from cross functional teams, communicates project requirements to the internal creative team and if needed, may procure supporting data to ensure that projects move through the department in a timely manner. The Traffic Coordinator communicates scheduled deadlines, runs weekly review meetings and provides warnings and solutions when delivery dates may be in jeopardy, and works with external vendors to ensure the delivery and production of creative assets.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other responsibilities may be assigned.
· Manage and coordinate proper input of creative requests and supporting data/documentation from cross-functional partners.
· Timely trafficking and tracking of all creative jobs to meet deadlines.
· Socialize and communicate trafficking schedule to all stakeholders on a regular basis.
· Work with Creative Manager and/or Marketing Director to evaluate and assign projects to marketing graphic designers.
· Keep creative team apprised of project priorities and due dates.
· Expedite and prioritize rush projects accordingly.
· Schedule and attend daily/weekly meetings with design team.
· Enforce adherence to workflow processes and deadlines.
· Manage timelines and creation and delivery of all creative assets.
· Ensure proper timing for translations when managing projects of international scope.
· Maintain documentation as required by regulation and company policy.
· Proactively pursue and complete assignments as outlined in individualized professional development plans in order to develop skills and contribute to the organization.
The incumbent applies knowledge of the marketing calendar, organization and work planning, and project management capabilities to organize marketing creative services and execute brand marketing strategy. Organizes and prioritizes own work. Significant decisions require review and approval by the Manager. This position works on multiple tasks concurrently, requiring the ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities and details while adhering to timelines.
Amount of Interface Involved
Extensive contact with NBTA employees and vendors; significant tact and negotiation skills required.
Limited interaction; approval required on key decision points.
Low, impact of disclosure moderate. Must sign Code of Conduct and Proprietary Information policies.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, ability to adjust focus and discern colors.
The position requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard and telephone and operate standard office equipment as necessary. The incumbent occasionally lifts packages, materials, fabric and garments from 0-30 pounds. Vision and hearing must be correctable to normal ranges for telephone contacts. It is necessary to view and type on computer screens for long periods, and to work in an open, interruptive environment.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are typically Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., for a total of 40 hours per week. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
This position may require limited travel, about 5%. Some travel is outside the local area and overnight.
Education, Experience, Skills and Competencies
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• 1 - 3 years of experience of Traffic/Project Management in a corporate marketing and/or design environment (preferably managing creative assets).
• Ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure.
• Self-motivated, energetic and able to adapt quickly change.
• Work collaboratively in an environment that values creativity and flexibility.
• Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal.
• A sense of humor.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, coworkers and vendors.
Ability to calculate figures and amount such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Ability to work independently with little direct supervision, organizing, prioritizing and completing tasks as assigned.
Please note this position profile is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this role. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Location: Rohnert Park, CA
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: 50+ miles
Required to Relocate: Yes
Willing to Travel: Yes
Required Experience Required: 1-3 years