The Position: Fly Fishing Shop Associate
Fly Shop Associate Job Description
The primary role in this position is to support the growth and image of the Denver Fly Shop (DFS). This is achieved by providing superior and genuine customer service, ensuring all sales opportunities are met with customers, representing DFS at the highest level of confidence and pride when necessary, and performing all associated tasks within the role.
Tasks Include but not limited to:
- Welcome each customer with an equal level of excitement and hospitality
- Assist customers with all purchasing needs.
- Perform all open / close procedures daily
- Stock all necessary inventory items
- Provide any inventory stock needs
- Maintain a high level of professionalism throughout employment
- Represent the DFS brand and reputation at the highest level
- Provide customers with an accurate and quality guidance on their fly fishing needs
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Qualifications and requirements:
· Fly Fishing experience and passion to share this within the culture and expectations of DFS
· Ability to come to DFS with positive and excited attitude each day. Ability to meet all tasks within the job role. Ability to effectively sale and represent items within the store.
Job Location: DENVER, CO
Country: United States
Position Type: Part Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: 10 miles
Required to Relocate: No
Willing to Travel: No
Required Experience Required: 1-3 years