The Position: International Account Manager
To execute customer sales programs in assigned export markets. To coordinate with different departments of the company to ensure timely production and delivery of purchase orders. To identify opportunities and develop sales strategies that will result in existing and new customer sales growth.
ATTENDANCE & SCHEDULE
Consistent and regular attendance is required. The person in this position must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week. This position requires travel both internationally and domestically.
- Manage assigned accounts, ensuring the continued growth of the Wright & McGill brands and product lines
- Meet established territory sales goals and objectives as determined by International Sales Manager
- Review in-house orders on a daily basis and work with production planning to ensure products are being manufactured or sourced in a timely manner.
- Monitor and recommend improvements to multi-departmental processes that ensure proper export shipment preparation, commercial invoicing and interactions with freight forwarders and customs brokers.
- Negotiate pricing and administer sales programs with assigned accounts including retailers, distributors and OEM customers.
Manage new item set-up and product listings with customers
? Assist in sales forecasting of key accounts
- Prepare for and participate in distributor trades shows and customer visits when required.
Provides input to regular department meetings
- Assist with special projects as needed
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have a college degree and relevant international experience
- 2-4 years of full-cycle sales and client relationship experience required
- Self-starter, good organizational skills and detail oriented
- Must have the ability to work with international customers in a professional manner both orally and through written communications.
- Requires intermediate to advanced skills in Word and Excel. Prefer knowledge of a data base application.
- Proficiency in a second language preferred.
- Experience working in the outdoor industry preferred.
- Experience working with Canadian market in a sales capacity a plus.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- Must be able to work and remain focused on detail in an open office environment where other department phone and business conversations are a part of the environment.
Must be able sit at a PC and perform computer functions for 90% of the 10 hour work day
- Must be able to stand, stoop, twist, reach and bend to set-up booth for trade shows.
- Must be able to lift 30-50 lbs. to move product on an occasional basis. Particularly when attending and setting-up for trade shows
- Must be able to stand for a 10 hours shift when attending trade-shows.
- Must be able to travel internationally and within the United States
- Must be able to make trips into a manufacturing environment where there are areas of noise, dust and grease.
A pre-employment drug screen and background check will be required for all positions
Eagle Claw Fishing Tackle Co. has been a leader in the fishing tackle industry for 90 years.
Founded in 1925, we are a leading manufacturer and worldwide distributor of premium quality fishhooks, rods, reels, and fishing tackle. Our customers include all mass merchants, major sporting goods chains, and every wholesaler and retailer that sells fishing tackle. When fishermen think of fishing tackle, they think of Eagle Claw.
We also offer the opportunity to participate in an excellent benefit package, which includes, medical, dental, life insurance, long term disability, profit sharing and a 401K plan with a match.
Job Location: Denver, CO
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: 50+ miles
Required to Relocate: No
Willing to Travel: Yes
Required Experience Required: 3-5 years