|Job Title: ||Lead Mechanic/General Manager
|Industry Sector: ||Bike
|Job Categories: ||Retail - Mechanic
The Position: Lead Mechanic/General Manager
Velofix Bay Area is looking for a full-time Lead Bike Mechanic/Operator to cover accounts in San Francisco and Marin County.
Velofix offers a convenient Mobile Bike Shop experience at our clients' home or office. We
believe that bicycles can help change the world, and our goal is to provide a convenient,
premium service that gives riders more time to do what they love - RIDE!
This is a full-time position to help support our rapidly-expanding
services in the San Francisco Bay Area. Compensation will be based on
with competitive pay, performance bonuses, profit sharing and ownership potential.
• Ensure all-around excellent customer experience from punctual arrival to departure -
Velofix is built on referrals, so customer satisfaction is paramount
• Provide clients with a thorough service-writing experience, addressing all aspects of repair
or maintenance for their bicycle, as well as suggestions that may enhance their riding
experience on other levels
• Proficiently execute assembly, repairs, and maintenance for all types of bicycle
• Monitor and maintain an inventory of parts and accessories, submit and receive parts
orders via online interface
• Maintain an organized and efficient work environment - our shop is customer-facing and
needs to impress!
• BBI/UBI or similar certification, or equivalent work experience
• Other certifications (STU, S-TEC, Specialized, Trek, etc.) very much desired
• Must have a clean driving record and be comfortable driving in both urban and rural
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Enthusiastic and able to work under close scrutiny of the client
• Independent worker, able to manage time to meet scheduled appointments
• Discriminating attention to detail
• Managerial experience desired
Working for us is not like any bike shop you have been in. Velofix mechanics have the unique
opportunity to interface with customers from start-to-finish of the work order process, making
them the face of the business. Get a chance to work all over the city, servicing bikes in one of
the fastest-growing elements of the bike industry.
The ideal candidate is passionate about cycling, with an inclusionary view of the bike industry -
we are looking for individuals who pay the same attention to any bike, as they would to a top-level
professional's or their own.
Thank you to all applicants for submitting your resume. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: 25 miles
Required to Relocate: Yes
Willing to Travel: Yes
Required Experience Required: 7-10 years
Contact Name: John