The Position: Engineering Manager
Department: Research and Development (R&D)
Reports to: Vice President of Research and Development
Position Location: Petaluma, CA
CamelBak Products LLC, a designer and manufacturer of products for the recreational and military/tactical markets seeks an Engineering Manager to become a valuable member and leader within the Research and Development organization.
- Management and direction of technical staff for all new product development engineering and sustainment engineering activities including:
- Mechanical design engineering
- NPI Manufacturing/Quality engineering
- Testing and Prototype Laboratory
- Creation and adherence to overall development calendars and timelines
- Ideation, documentation and implementation of all production, quality and life cycle testing creation and implementation
- Senior level technical team leadership in the use of a broad range of processes including but not limited to:
- Injection, blow and compression plastic molding
- Thermoset elastomer manufacturing
- Electronics integration
- RF welding
- Metal forming
- Pharmaceutical/Nutraceutical manufacturing
- Rapid prototyping
- Regular project status reporting to Executive Team
- Coordination with other departments within organization to insure on time, on quality project completion
- Creation and tracking of group budget and financial performance
- Experience building productive relationships with both domestic and overseas manufacturing teams
- Computer terminal use 6 hours per day.
- Moving boxes of products for shipping. Ability to lift 25 pounds unassisted.
- Standard Office. Domestic and International travel to include weekends and for periods as long as two weeks at a time.
CamelBak Products, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
CamelBak Products, LLC endeavors to make www.camelbak.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at (800) 767-8725 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Country: United States
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Required Experience Required: 10+ years