The Position: Sales Manager
Position: Sales Manager, Nextorch Inc. (Immediate Start Available)
Nextorch Inc. is hiring a target driven, high energy, detailed oriented full-time Sales Manager who lives locally in the Greater Seattle Area, to be based out of the company’s sales office and warehouse in Mukilteo WA.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
· Meeting and exceeding the monthly and annual sales targets, for various sales functions essential for everyday operation, including Sales calls, territory field sales trips, exhibiting at trade shows.
· Working with existing customers to maintain existing long-term business relationships, including the development and implementation of sales strategies, forecasting and implementation.
· Working with prospective new customers. Helping to review and analyze new opportunities. Working to launch new partnerships, including sales presentation and negotiation.
· Assisting General Manager to monitor and support territory sales managers’ performance.
· Helping to maintain day-to-day sales operations, to include identifying and implementing the most effective and efficient sales and marketing practices.
· Analyzing and report sales performance.
Previous experience in the business to business (B2B) sales and outdoor retail industry is a plus.
Skills and Specifications:
· A minimum of 3 years of sales and management experience in the retail industry
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, passion for outdoor
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
· Excellent computer and keyboard skills, including MS Office, Internet and email skills
· Excellent ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
· Flexibility and creativity
· Ability to work
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Country: United States
Willing to Relocate: Yes
Willing to Travel: Yes
Minimum Experience Required: 3-5 years