The Position: Territory Sales Rep-In House
Territory Sales Representative- In House: Kansas, Missouri, S. IL
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
· Manage and support the full line of LaCrosse and Danner products to all retail and specialty work customers within an assigned territory.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION (Other duties may be assigned.):
· Manage the relationship between LaCrosse and our retailers and distributors.
· Consult retailers and distributors on the product, marketing, and operational advantages of the LaCrosse and Danner brands.
· Work with National Account Managers to support national account locations within territory at seasonal and promotional events
· Manage inventories through sell through information and/or store visits
· Provide inventory solutions based on sell through information and customer needs
· Arrange and direct delivery of product.
· Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
· Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
· Negotiate details of contracts and payments, and prepare sales contracts and order forms.
· Identify prospective customers by attending trade shows.
· Recommend products to customers, based on customers’ business needs and interests.