The Position: Superfeet Field Sales Rep (NY/NJ)
Superfeet Sales Representative (NYC, Long Island, Hudson Valley (NY), and NJ)
The heart of Superfeet Worldwide is built around our core values, and we work daily to make a positive difference in all of the lives we touch. This desire guides how we create our products and shapes the way we treat the people we work with.
If you join our team as our Sales Representative you’ll become part of the family that created Outside Magazine’s 6th Best Place to Work. We offer incredible benefits, a fun work environment, and, best of all, we have an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP). This means our employees are partial owners of Superfeet Worldwide!
You are a good candidate for this role if:
· You are naturally inclined toward living our core values and always treat others with respect and dignity
· You are innovative, high energy and self-starting
· You demonstrate an intuitive drive to constantly assess your opportunities, and then find and apply the right “business driver” for your particular accounts or situations.
· You are great at building relationships and can listen deeply and act decisively
· You enjoy having ownership and working independently, but also enjoy and can work effectively as part of a dynamic team
· You are organized, prepared, and responsive
The Superfeet Sales Representative is the ambassador of Superfeet in their assigned territory. This person will provide outside sales and service coverage of the insole and sandal markets, and must have a key understanding of the territory and business expertise in a variety of industries:
1. Sports dealers, including sporting goods, outdoor, soccer, ski, etc.
2. Brown shoe, comfort, and orthopedic footwear retail stores
3. Industrial footwear dealers
4. Department stores
As a Sales Rep, we will expect you to:
· Live and breathe company Core Values when conducting business and developing relationships, always striving to “do the right thing”.
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Country: United States
Willing to Relocate: No
Willing to Travel: Yes
Minimum Experience Required: 1-3 years