We are looking for a candidate who has high skill level and at least 5 years of experience in the following:
- Determining the market value of a wide range of firearms
- Buying and selling antique and collectible firearms
- Big and small game hunting
- Upland and waterfowl hunting
- Black Powder
- Scopes and Optics.
- College degree or equivalent plus five years high volume, advanced retail management in a Sales Supervisory capacity, or a combination of both
- Appreciation and extensive knowledge of hunting, fishing, camping and outdoor sports
- Extensive knowledge of company products and individual product features
- Ability to understand and explain technical features and uses of products
- Ability to effectively communicate all levels of employees, customers and other business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Must be a customer service oriented team player and have the ability to pay close attention to detail
- Must be able to operate a personal computer and various software
- Knowledge of advanced retail sales practices and principles, which include the following: personnel scheduling, payroll, budgeting, sales forecasting, legal compliance, inventory control, etc.
- Must be able to work the following: at least 3 out of 4 weekends a month; any day, including holidays; opening and closing shifts
- Must be at least 21 years of age, have a working knowledge of Federal and State Firearms Regulations and be eligible to sell firearms under ATF regulations.
Cabela's offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including, generous product discounts, 401K savings plan, and Health and Dental coverage for you and your family.
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.