The Position: Inside Sales - CSR
Inside Sales-Customer Sales Representative
Who we are:
We are a Salt Lake City, Utah licensee company with an aggressive and proven history of growth and customer satisfaction in the outdoor and automotive aftermarket industries. We specialize in the sourcing, design, manufacturing and distribution for our licensing partners, some of the world’s most popular outdoor brands. Our broad product ranges from aftermarket auto accessories, gift, paper products and apparel. We are a fast growing group of energized people that work hard, but like to have fun along the way!
The Inside Sales-CSR will support the sales team with various customer service responsibilities. The Inside Sales-CSR will also assist in trade show preparation which requires some (up to 30%) travel and physical set-up on site.
Key duties include:
· Customer service
· Taking orders and speaking with customers
· Data entry (previous database management experience helpful)
· Creation and tracking reports using Excel
· Clerical support to team members
· Account management
· Ability to work well with inside and outside sales reps and communicate applicable information to sales management team
· Strong organizational skills
· Attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
· Proficient in Microsoft office suite
· Able to lift up to 40 lbs. unassisted
· Ability to travel up to 30%
Salary DOE, benefits available after 90 days of employment.
This position is full-time, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM, Monday-Friday. Some evening and weekend work may be required.
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Country: United States
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Required Experience Required: 1-3 years