|Job Title: ||Sales and Marketing Administrator
|Industry Sector: ||Outdoor
|Job Categories: ||Admin/Clerical
The Position: Sales and Marketing Administrator
SpiderTech Sales and Marketing Administrator-
Reports to Sales and Marketing Coordinator
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Able to be directed on a project and take it to fruition with little supervision.
- Confident in driving suppliers and teams to get things done within timeframe and deadline.
- Very strong computer skills: Outlook (managing folders, managing multiple calendars), Word (extensive formatting), Excel (formatting, spreadsheets), PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with competing priorities, and knowing how to identify and prioritize accordingly.
- Focused, alert, strong work ethic.
- Act as a liaison with other internal departments.
- The ideal candidate will possess the ability to truly multi-task and remain professional at all times.
- Provide administrative support, create and manage office calendar with multiple staff,
schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, help prepare team for meetings and events, prepare expense reports, support of sales and marketing reporting
Full Time Position
Only the top pick, fully qualified candidates will be contacted.
SpiderTech is an equal opportunity employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, sexual orientation or any other protected class.
Submit cover letter, resume and availability to Heather Price, Sales & Marketing Coordinator at email@example.com only. No phone calls please.
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Country: United States
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate: Yes
Willing to Travel: No
Required Experience Required: 3-5 years
Contact Name: Heather Price