The Position: The North Face: B2B Coordinator
As part of the Coalition Business to Business (B2B) team, this position supports online order entry for The North Face's Sales Team and Dealers.
1. Support order entry via The North Face B2B module, including data loads, order transmissions, and reporting.
2. Ensure accuracy of customer, sales rep and product master data online.
3. Seasonally assist Planning, Marketing and Customer Service Departments with product master setup, audit and testing.
4. Create and maintain season-related information files online.
5. Ensure new sales reps are trained on the B2B tool.
6. Keep Sales informed of B2B-related news, issues and down-times.
7. Serve as a resource for site function questions from dealers and sales reps.
8. Maintain site branding to be in line with Marketing direction and reflect current strategy, events and trends for the brand.
9. Administer and support ad hoc Operations projects/tasks as required among cross-functional Outdoor Coalition groups.
Bachelor's degree and/or 3-4 years' previous related experience in Outdoor Sales, Retail or Customer Service.
A solid understanding of the Outdoor Industry, the seasonal manufacturing cycle, the retail buying process, and order entry/management are essential to success in this position.
Previous experience in an eCommerce environment is highly desirable.
Knowledge of EDI technology, SAP, or previous experience working with large quantities of data is desirable.
Excellent communication and organization skills.
Excellent attention to detail.
Previous experience working with large quantities of data is desirable.
Confidence working with associates at all levels within and outside the organization.
Advanced computer skills including a very high proficiency in Excel are strongly desired, but we will train the right person.
Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator or other related programs desirable but not necessary.
Demonstrated commitment to a high standard of performance and quality of work produced
Previous experience communicating complex and/or technical concepts to non-technical people
Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
High degree of self-motivation and ability to work productively unsupervised.
Special Physical Requirements:
Ability to work on a computer for long periods
Ability to comprehend complex system and business processes
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Country: United States
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Required Experience Required: 3-5 years
Job Application Web Site: https://vfc.taleo.net/careersection/tnfexternal/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=THE000XS